Great information about creating a pollinator garden can be obtained from:
- Evergreen Canada
- North American Native Plant Society
- Canadian Nature Federation
- The Xerces Society
- Perennial Gardening on the Prairies
Books you may want to borrow or buy include:
- The Xerces Society. 2011. Attracting Native Pollinators. Storey Publishing, North Adams, MA.
- Manitoba Naturalists Society. 2006. Naturescape Manitoba. Manitoba Naturalists Society, Winnipeg, MB
- Scalise, K. 1996. Wildlife Gardening in Saskatchewan: Building Backyard Biodiversity. Saskatchewan Environment and Resource Management.
- Pearman, M. and T. Pike. 2001. Naturescape Alberta: Creating and Caring for Wildlife Habitat at Home. Red Deer River Naturalists, Red Deer, AB.